Slowly, step by step from 1984 and ongoing
- Reconnect science and art for creative solutions to environmental issues.
- Narrowing the ever-growing gap between Human and Nature
- Heal community/decision makers from their environmental indifference
- Be part of creating the right values in reclamation and preservation of environments in pain
- Influence on environmental policy - Challenge artists to investigate and respond to environmental issues in their artworks.
- Causing deeper understanding of processes which occur in nature and its intrinsic values.
- Heal and restore damaged environments, especially streams, as part of interdisciplinary teams.
- Show, indicate, mark, daylight - insights, hidden details and processes in nature which we pay attention to.
- Mediate between community and their immediate environment, decision makers and communities, ecologists and industrialists.
- Through the artworks - uplifting, surprise, create wonder, mystery, allow getting lost, by tools; photography, installations, video-arts, writings, story telling, walks and talks, workshops.
Shai Zakai ©