Art Delivers- Pioneer initiatives, public roles, social & environmental entrepreneurs
* Founding the Ecological Art discipline in Israel from 1994 and on...
* Founding the Photography & Eco-Art Centre in Sarigim 1994
* Initiating, curating & producing an artists' demonstration against the trans-Israel new
Highway works.1995, in collaboration with the Nature preservation association. Result- a
tunnel been created in one of the most sensitive and heritage place.
* Creating 120 photographic files, hand made, for all Parliament members, warning from the
Trans-Disciplinary highway implications. "No Second Nature" 1995. co-produces with
Industrial designer Eran Spitzer.
* Initiating & founding 4 ecological local groups; green savers, Green In the village, Green
Hood,1st environmental regional council, women forest keepers.
* Initiating , curating , producing 'The 1st Art & Ecology International Conference" in Israel,1999
* Founding & directing Israeli Forum for Ecological Art, NGO. 1999
Producing and curating Ecological-art Marathons once a year for ten years, since 1999.
* Joining The Eco-Art dialog world movement 1999
* One of first artists appeared at the GreenMuseum.org. 2001
* Lecture & Exhibits at ACN- Art-Culture-Nature, Arizona, USA. 2001
* Opening 1st Eco-tourism track, in reclaimed stream via artwork 2001
Developing educational tools for teachers and nature guides 2001-2
* Curating, producing - Visual Report for the Environmental & Social Coalition, for Earth Summit
* Delivering vision- Lectures around the world - USA, Germany, Japan, Korea, UK, Greece
* Curating-initiating-producing a conference on 'including artists in stream reclamation
* Ecovention - book and exhibition, included in the 40 world leading eco-artists USA 2002.
* Creating Zakai Leader of Consciousness 2002.
* MA, 1st in Israel- Art & Environmental Policy, Hebrew University, 2003.
* Streams Of Life - Idea&curating a reclamation of a stream in the beduine sphere, from
Separating border into a connecting place between tribes.
* Initiating-curating an interdisciplinary team for brainstorming on reclamation of 'burden soil'
From mining in the desert. Joint work with IFfEA members.
* Including artist in a formal environmental delegation to the World Water Forum. 2005.
* Producing, initiating and curating Earth Day events in Israel 1999, 2005, 2007
* Initiating, curating the eco-feminist-art conference, Mediateq, Holon 2008
Producing initiating and curating Biodiversity day events in Israel 2009
* Developing a new path of 'Trandisciplinary-Environmental- Holistic Artivism' - Presencehood